Louisiana Business Formation and Corporate Law
Legal Services for Businesses Since 1914
The attorneys of Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway have extensive experience in business formations, acquisitions, mergers, reorganizations and dissolutions, including structuring those transactions to minimize tax consequences and liability exposure. Since 1914, our firm has represented small businesses, regional companies, and major corporations in matters such as:
- Business Issues
- Planning for the Family Business Owner
- Minimizing taxes on wealth transfer
- Partnership and limited liability company agreements
- Buy-Sell Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Labor and Employment Issues
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Workers’ compensation issues
- Commercial Real Estate Matters
Why do people select our law firm in business law matters? We offer a unique combination of experience and personalized service, backed by a solid reputation dating back over a century. When experience and reputation matter, residents of Shreveport and the surrounding area choose
Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway.
To learn more about our ability to provide full-service representation to businesses and corporations of all sizes throughout Louisiana, contact a lawyer by calling 318-221-6277.