F. Drake Lee, Jr.
Drake Lee practices in the areas of commercial litigation, construction law and appellate practice. He served as Law Clerk to Senior United States District Judge, Western District of Louisiana, 1975-1976. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2007-2008. He is a member of Harry V. Booth and Henry A. Politz American Inn of Court (Master); Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel (Board of Directors, 2000-2002; President-Elect, 2008-2009); International Association of Defense Counsel; Defense Research Institute (State Representative, 1999-2002; Board of Directors, 2003-2006).
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Appellate Practice
- Louisiana, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1975
- Louisiana State University
- J.D. – 1975
- Tulane University of Louisiana
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association