Hunter Curtis focuses his practice primarily on general litigation. He received his undergraduate degree from Northwestern State University, where he graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and was the president of his social fraternity. Hunter received his law degree from Louisiana State University where he was a Dean Scholar and obtained a Graduate Certificate in Energy Law & Policy. While in law school, Hunter was a member of the National Energy and Sustainability Moot Court team and served as a judicial extern for Judge John W. DeGravelles, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana. In addition, Hunter was a Student Ambassador, served as SBA Secretary of his 3L class, and was an Academic tutor in Civil Law Property.
Hunter was voted a Top Attorney in Shreveport by SB Magazine for the year 2021.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Louisiana- 2020
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D./D.C.L., Certificate in Energy Law and Policy – 2020
- Dean Scholar
- Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, Louisiana
- B.A., Business Administration, magna cum laude – 2017
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Shreveport Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member