PAXSON C. GUEST
Paxson Guest practices in the areas of commercial transactions, business organization and planning, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, and general litigation.
Paxson received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Northwestern State University, where he attended the Louisiana Scholars’ College and played basketball. He graduated, with honors, from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2018. Prior to joining CYKG, Paxson served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge S. Maurice Hicks, Jr., Chief Judge, United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. He was voted a Top Attorney in Shreveport by SB Magazine for the year 2020.
Paxson is admitted to practice law in all Louisiana state courts. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Shreveport Bar Association.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
- Business Organization and Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- General Litigation
- Louisiana, 2018
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge Louisiana
- J.D. – 2018, (Cum Laude)
- Louisiana Scholars’ College at Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, Louisiana
- B.A. – 2015
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Shreveport Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member