Louisiana Insurance Law Attorneys
Ever since 1914, when our firm was first established as Cook & Cook, our attorneys have represented both insurers and policyholders on complex questions of coverage, liability, and payment of claims. Today we represent insurers, insurance professionals, third party administrators, managing and general agents, and any business that depends on liability coverage to protect its assets on a broad range of insurance questions. Over the years we have developed a thorough understanding of the different insurance coverage issues that can arise under such policies as the following:
- Comprehensive general liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance for architects, engineers, physicians, and lawyers
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Performance and payment bonds in construction, including coverage of construction defects
- Errors and omissions insurance for corporate managers and directors, engineers, and architects
- Health and life insurance
- Maritime insurance
- Fire, property, and casualty insurance
- Excess, umbrella, and extended coverage
Whether you stand in the shoes of the insurer or the insured, our experienced insurance lawyers can help you.
Contact a liability and coverage attorney at Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway for further information.
Insurance Coverage and Litigation Attorneys
Herschel E. Richard Jr.
Brian A. Homza
Sidney E. Cook Jr.
J. Richard Sterritt
Gregg A. Wilkes
Robert Kennedy Jr.
Lisa C. Cronin