Advice and Services to Support Family Business Owners
Owners of family-owned companies have a lot to think about. Besides operating a business on a day-to-day basis, owners must consider long-term business strategy, tax issues, growth and revenue, and asset protection.
Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway, in Shreveport, Louisiana, represents small business owners looking to protect their businesses now and in the future. For more information, contact our law firm by calling 318-221-6277.
Our Business Law Services
Whatever your small business’ needs are, we can help you seek solutions that keep your goals in mind. Specifically, we can help you with:
- Tax minimization strategies
- High net-worth asset protection
- Trust planning
- Transferring business ownership
- Minimizing taxes on wealth transfers
- Succession Strategies
Experienced Business Law Attorneys
While any business owner is focused on the long-term success of their company, family business owners have additional concerns. The attorneys at our firm are uniquely prepared to meet your business needs:
- Attorney Bill Kalmbach is a Board Certified Estate Planning and Administration Specialist under the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization. He brings over twenty years of experience representing families, businesses, and charities to a practice focused on building and preserving family businesses and the wealth they represent.
We can help you resolve the legal issues specific to your family business. If you are looking to transfer your business to another family member, protect your assets, or avoid the tax implications of transferring wealth, speak to a lawyer from our office.
Are you a family business owner seeking more information about succession planning or asset protection? Contact our firm today by calling 318-221-6277.