Louisiana Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
At Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway, our civil trial practice has formed a critically important focus of our practice ever since our firm opened its doors in 1914. All of our senior business litigation lawyers have earned the AV rating* under the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system. We represent business and corporate clients all over Louisiana in state and federal court, and we also handle litigation matters with a venue in Texas. Our business, commercial, and corporate litigation team has represented small businesses, regional companies, and major corporations on matters such as the following:
- Breach of contract claims
- Commercial loan and collection problems
- Enforcement of security interests and liquidation of collateral
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Insurance coverage and denial of defense issues
- Shareholder disputes
- Claims of fraud or breach of fiduciary duty
- Antitrust claims
- Business torts
- Environmental torts
- Real estate and construction law problems
- Employee claims, employee benefits, and workers’ compensation litigation
For additional information about our ability to represent your company’s interests effectively in court, contact a trial attorney at Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway in Shreveport.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.