Louisiana Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
At Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway, our civil trial practice has formed a critically important focus of our practice ever since our firm opened its doors in 1914. All of our senior business litigation lawyers have earned the AV rating* under the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system. We represent business and corporate clients all over Louisiana in state and federal court, and we also handle litigation matters with a venue in Texas. Our business, commercial, and corporate litigation team has represented small businesses, regional companies, and major corporations on matters such as the following:
- Breach of contract claims
- Commercial loan and collection problems
- Enforcement of security interests and liquidation of collateral
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Insurance coverage and denial of defense issues
- Shareholder disputes
- Claims of fraud or breach of fiduciary duty
- Antitrust claims
- Business torts
- Environmental torts
- Real estate and construction law problems
- Employee claims, employee benefits, and workers’ compensation litigation
For additional information about our ability to represent your company’s interests effectively in court, contact a trial attorney at Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway in Shreveport.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.
Herschel E. Richard Jr.
Samuel W. Caverlee
F. Drake Lee Jr.
Bernard S. Johnson
Sidney E. Cook Jr.
John T. Kalmbach
Jason B. Nichols
Jordan P. Caruso