Louisiana Commercial, Transactional, and Litigation Attorneys
At the law office of Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway in Shreveport, our mission is to become and remain a valuable resource to the success of our clients by providing litigation services and legal counsel in business and individual legal issues.
We have been leading the way in legal service in Northern Louisiana and beyond since 1914. We invite you to learn more about our law firm, our attorneys, and the areas of practice in which we operate. For many of our clients, we are the only law firm they will ever need.
Contact our law office to schedule a consultation.
From the start of your business venture, through every stage of growth and development, to the transfer of a business to the next generation, our lawyers are here to help you meet your business goals.
- Business and Corporate Law
- Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Labor and Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Insurance Coverage & Litigation
- Estate Planning and Succession
- Planning for the Family Business Owner
- Minimizing Taxes on Wealth Transfer
- Professional Liability and Malpractice Defense
- Bankruptcy & Collections
- Mergers and Acquisitions
We have extensive experience serving many types of businesses, in these and other industries:
- Transportation Law
- Health Care Law
- Oil and Gas/ Pipeline Development
- Pipeline Right-of-Way Issues
- Municipal Law, Liability and Civil Rights
- Construction Law
- Franchise Law
- Property Coverage for Catastrophic Claims
- Banking and Commercial Transactions
Real Estate Law
The real estate attorneys at Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway assist businesses, developers, and construction companies with their real estate needs. We are associated with River Bend Title Company.
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Our attorneys are experienced in state and federal trial courts, including class action cases and appeals. We also offer our clients the cost-effective option of arbitration and mediation to resolve legal disputes.
- Commercial Litigation
- State and Federal Appellate Practice
- Class Actions and Mass Torts
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Environmental and Toxic Torts
- Products Liability/ Drugs and Medical Devices
To learn more, contact an attorney at Cook, Yancey, King & Galloway in Shreveport, Louisiana.